Restrictions on Use
- You agree not to transmit any material designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of our website or the Services.
- You agree not to use any automated software to view the Services without consent and to only access our Services manually.
- You agree not to attempt to copy our data or reverse engineer our processes without our consent.
- You agree not to use our Services in any manner that is illegal, immoral or harmful to us.
- You agree not to use our Services in breach of any policy or other notice on our website.
- You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notices that appear on our website.
- You agree not to publish any material that may encourage a breach of any relevant laws or regulations.
- You agree not to interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of our website or the Services.
- You agree not to transmit materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You agree not to conduct yourself in an offensive or abusive manner whilst using our website or the Services.
Our website may contain links to third party products, services and/or websites that are not affiliated with us. We have no control over the products, services or websites of these third parties and we do not guarantee or take responsibility for them. Our website may also contain advertising from third parties and we are not responsible for any misleading or inaccurate advertisements which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. Any links or advertisements on our website should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind. Furthermore, our website contains data provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this material. You agree to release us from any claims or disputes of any kind arising from or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
Availability of website
We strive to ensure that our website and the Services are available to you at all times but cannot guarantee that either the website or the Services will operate continuously, without interruptions or be fault free. On occasion, necessary maintenance or upgrade work requires us to make the website and the Services unavailable without notice, but we aim to keep downtime to a minimum. We accept no liability for any interruption or loss of service. We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of our website or the Services, including your access to it.
The Services and all content on our website, including but not limited to design, copy, search results, images, graphics, structure, layouts and the underlying software code are protected by copyright and trademarks and are subject to the intellectual property rights of Code Hub Systems (Pvt) Limited and its licensors. Our logos together with our trademarks and/or service marks may not be copied or reproduced without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved, except for the limited licensed rights expressly granted below. You may not reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any material or information on our website without our prior consent. However, you are granted a limited right to access the Services and retrieve, display and print content pages for your own personal, non-commercial use only. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to terminate your licence to use our Services and to prevent future access by you to our website.
The Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You expressly agree that your use of our website and the Services is at your sole risk and we expressly disclaim any and all warranties, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties as to quality, suitability for any purpose, compatibility, reliability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, access or use. We accept no responsibility and make no guarantee that the Services will be free from faults, errors and/or omissions. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the quality, suitability, accuracy, completeness and reliability of the Services or any information provided.
Limitation of liability